How to Use Acupuncture to Improve Your Chances of Pregnancy Success with Dr. Susan Fox
“When you go into holistic practices, always find a practitioner that you connect with.”
- Prepare physically and emotionally before going for a full round of an IVF procedure.
- Start seeing a specialist instead of a generalist for a better diagnosis.
- The importance of eating detoxifying foods, moving, hydrating, and sleeping to control anger.
Are you taking care of your physical self as you prepare to get pregnant? Preparing physically for your pregnancy not only guarantees a healthy pregnancy, but also a healthy baby and postpartum experience.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, we speak with Dr. Susan Fox, an acupuncture in Chinese medicine specializing in the area of fertility for 20 years. She has witnessed over the decades the benefits of combining traditional medicine and natural medicine in infertility treatments.
Listen in to learn about the 5 elements of emotions in Chinese medicine; grief, fear, anger, overjoy, and worry, and how they relate to our organ systems.
- “A dehydrated body is in stress, and a body in stress is likely to be irritated.”
How to Use Acupuncture to Improve my Chances of Pregnancy Success with Dr. Susan Fox
- [1:20] Get to know Dr. Susan and the importance of preparing before going for an IVF procedure.
- [4:21] The 5 elements of emotions in Chinese medicine and how they relate to our organ systems.
- [15:04] How to understand the Western diagnosis and translate it into Chinese medicine.
- [21:29] The top tips to help you manage anger in your fertility journey.
Let's Do This Together 💚
🦩 Get Steps Closer to Getting & Staying Pregnant with the Fertility Formula:: https://www.findingfertility.co/offers/wFXrVFk5
Connect with Monica over on:
🎙 Subscribe on your favourite podcast platform:
- Apple: http://bit.ly/FINDINGFERTILITYAPPLE
- Google: http://bit.ly/FINDINGFERTILITYGOOGLEPLAY
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/FindingFertilitySTITCHER
- Spotify: http://bit.ly/FFSpotifyPodcast
🍍Support Finding Fertility & shop for your favourite fertility-friendly products over on:
Anything written or said about health and diet are my opinions, that I have formed over the years, through trial and error, study, reading, listening and observing. What worked for me may not work for you. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or dietician and all medical advice should be gotten from a qualified professional. Product recommendations are based on what I used during my infertility journey or wish I had.