Breaking the Taboo: Honest Conversations About Fertility Issues, How to Live in Possibility & Reclaiming Your Fertility in the "Infertility Industry" with Molly Nichols Part Two
Jul 28, 2023
“When someone gives a pregnancy announcement, and you feel triggered, allow yourself to feel all the feels and don’t deny it or try to push it away.”
🦩 The importance of following your intuition.
🦩 How to change things and become a conscious mama.
🦩 How to view the fertility journey as a spiritual journey.
🦩 The importance of mindset and community support.
🦩 Changing the narrative around infertility.
🦩 How to take back your power and explore alternative options.
Are you following your intuition, being conscious in your actions, and empowering yourself to make informed decisions about your fertility? Remember, your fertility journey and success are in your hands; you have the power to make choices that align with your body and beliefs.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, I continue my conversation with Molly Nichols, a fertility coach and mom of four specializing in educating women on uncovering and healing the deeper mental, emotional, and spiritual causes of infertility. Molly went through the process of IVF and later got pregnant naturally in her early forties.
Listen in to learn the importance of shifting from a mindset of lack and fear to one of abundance and surrounding yourself with a supportive community. You will also learn the power of listening to your inner voice and not blindly following advice that doesn't resonate with you.
“The more we can celebrate pregnancy in another, the more we leave ourselves open for pregnancy to happen in ourselves.”
- [03:40] Stop giving away your authority and blindly following advice and start listening to your intuition and doing what feels aligned.
- [08:10] The effect of your personal growth and empowerment on your children and community.
- [12:02] The importance of viewing your fertility journey as a spiritual journey, plus the ripple effect of taking care of your mental and emotional health.
- [16:04] The mental and emotional aspects of the fertility journey and how it evolves you.
- [17:14] How to allow yourself to feel all the feels and celebrate other pregnancies to open yourself to the possibility of a pregnancy.
- [22:55] The different realities of infertility, the role of fear and lack in blocking community support, and the impact of surrounding yourself with a supportive community.
- [26:09] The negative effects of over-identifying as infertile and how to reclaim a positive mindset.
- [30:00] How to find joy in the present and recognize that a baby won't fix all your problems.
- [33:37] The importance of not solely relying on medical treatments and listening to your intuition when it comes to fertility.
- [35:58] The negative impact of setting expectations on fertility decisions and the need to let go of societal pressures.
Connect with Molly:
Listen here: Breaking the Taboo: Honest Conversations About Fertility Issues, How to Live in Possibility & Reclaiming Your Fertility in the "Infertility Industry" with Molly Nichols Part Two
Let's Do This Together 💚
🌺 Book Your Discovery Call Today here: https://calendly.com/findingfertility/discoveryconsultation?month=2022-10
🦩Download your FREE 3 Things that can make all the difference in helping you get & stay pregnant here: https://www.findingfertility.co/free3stepguide
Connect with Monica over on
🎙 Subscribe on your favourite podcast platform:
Anything written or said about health and diet are my opinions, that I have formed over the years, through trial and error, study, reading, listening and observing. What worked for me, may not work for you. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or dietician and all medical advice should be gotten from a qualified professional. Product recommendations are based on what I used during my infertility journey or wish I had