Have You Waited Too Long to Have a Baby? With Deborah Fryer
Dec 08, 2023
“Be super conscious of your language and do whatever you can do to support the inner environment that is supportive, nurturing, and inviting to that baby out there looking for someone to be its mom.”
🦩 The struggle of feeling worthy and capable.
🦩 The choice between having a child and financial security.
🦩 Money mindset and its impact on motherhood.
🦩 The importance of mothering yourself and healing generational issues.
🦩 The power of language and mindset.
Have you struggled with feeling unworthy in your journey to motherhood? Maybe it’s because of your financial concerns or impostor syndrome? Whatever it is, it’s important not to allow it to hold you back from fulfilling your dreams.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, I speak with Deborah Fryer, a money mindset mentor, spiritual business coach, and creator of the Anatomy of Money system for holistic wealth and well-being. She helps heart-centered entrepreneurs break through subconscious mental, emotional, and financial blocks and create soul-aligned 6- or 7-figure businesses with ease, speed, and confidence. Deborah shares her experience of being on the fence about motherhood in her 30s and the complexities involved.
Listen in to learn how to overcome financial limitations, plus the importance of tapping into your creative impulse to manifest abundance. You will also learn the importance of healing the ‘mother’ wound in order to have a healthy relationship with money and to create a supportive inner environment for fertility.
“Our attachment style to our parents shows up in our relationship to money.”
- [02:16] Deborah’s background in documentary filmmaking, joining and ditching medical school, and starting her own business.
- [04:57] She shares a dream she had about having to choose between a career and having children.
- [09:38] The complexities of deciding whether to have a child and the conflicting desires and concerns related to personal experiences and values.
- [14:39] How a scarcity mindset around money can hold people back from experiencing motherhood and the importance of shifting to an abundant mindset.
- [23:15] The impact of your relationship with your parents on your relationship with money and the significance of self-mothering and healing the mother wound.
- [27:55] Understanding imposter syndrome, feelings of not being good enough, and how they affect fertility.
- [30:45] The importance of conscious language and mindset in shaping your reality about fertility and the subconscious mind.
- [35:28] How EFT tapping can help calm the nervous system, plus the importance of finding the modality that works for you.
Connect with Deborah:
Listen here: Have You Waited Too Long to Have a Baby? With Deborah Fryer
Let's Do This Together 💚
🌺 Book Your Discovery Call Today here: https://calendly.com/findingfertility/discoveryconsultation?month=2022-10
🦩Download your FREE 3 Things that can make all the difference in helping you get & stay pregnant here: https://www.findingfertility.co/free3stepguide
Connect with Monica over on
🎙 Subscribe on your favourite podcast platform:
Anything written or said about health and diet are my opinions, that I have formed over the years, through trial and error, study, reading, listening and observing. What worked for me, may not work for you. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or dietician and all medical advice should be gotten from a qualified professional. Product recommendations are based on what I used during my infertility journey or wish I had.