How Much Does Gut Health Really Impact Fertility? with Karin Binghart
Sep 01, 2023
“Everything in our bodies is made up from the foods we eat, so if you think that whatever you’re putting in your body isn’t making you who you are, you’re wrong.”
🦩 The importance of addressing gut health.
🦩 The negative effects of antibiotics on the gut microbiome.
🦩 The influence of food on overall health.
🦩 How to empower others to live a healthy life.
🦩 The importance of reading ingredient labels.
Are you ready to advocate for your health and take control of your choices? Educating yourself and seeking alternative solutions if traditional medicine isn’t working is the only way to overcome your health challenges and improve your fertility health.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, I speak with Karin Binghart, a married to the love of her life, mom of five, Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, and Gut Health Advisor. After her colon cancer diagnosis three years ago, Karin embarked on a health journey that completely shifted her lifestyle.
Listen in to learn the role of gut health in fertility issues and the importance of addressing gut health to improve overall well-being and increase conception chances. You will also learn the importance of paying attention to warning signs and taking proactive steps to prevent illness.
“The food, the air, and the water that you need to survive as a human being is going to dictate survival or thriving, and a lot of people are in survival mode.”
- [02:48] Karin shares her story of being diagnosed with colon cancer and its impact on her life.
- [06:41] The hindsight of her symptoms and how she created a perfect storm of factors that contributed to her health issues.
- [09:21] The importance of addressing gut health in relation to fertility issues and overall well-being.
- [13:27] How your food choices impact your body, plus the importance of gut health and making nutritious choices.
- [18:22] Why you should prioritize your gut health for the rest of your body to function correctly.
- [22:43] The importance of normalizing discussions about gut health and how it can impact overall well-being and healing.
- [26:31] Karin explains the ripple effect of making conscious choices in health and how it can inspire others to do the same.
- [27:47] The importance of reading ingredient labels and being aware of what you consume for better health.
Connect with Karin:
Listen here: How Much Does Gut Health Really Impact Fertility? with Karin Binghart
Let's Do This Together 💚
🌺 Book Your Discovery Call Today here: https://calendly.com/findingfertility/discoveryconsultation?month=2022-10
🦩Download your FREE 3 Things that can make all the difference in helping you get & stay pregnant here: https://www.findingfertility.co/free3stepguide
Connect with Monica over on
🎙 Subscribe on your favourite podcast platform:
Anything written or said about health and diet are my opinions, that I have formed over the years, through trial and error, study, reading, listening and observing. What worked for me, may not work for you. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or dietician and all medical advice should be gotten from a qualified professional. Product recommendations are based on what I used during my infertility journey or wish I had