Navigating Infertility and Creating a Meaningful Life 🦩 Podcast Discovery Call
Oct 27, 2023
“The race to a finish line and to know what your fate might be is almost hindering you from getting to your ultimate goal.”
🦩 The impact of self-sacrifice on fertility.
🦩 The pressure of timelines in IVF.
🦩 The connection between childhood experiences and high-achieving behavior.
🦩 The fear of loss and its impact on fertility.
🦩 The impact of energetics on health and fertility.
How do you navigate fertility issues and still create a meaningful life where you prioritize self-care? When dealing with infertility, focusing on mental and emotional well-being alongside physical health is important to truly thrive.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, we discuss the impact of autoimmune diseases on fertility, the importance of self-care, dealing with loss and grief, and emotional release techniques. Our guest shares her struggle with infertility, failed IVF attempts, and autoimmune diseases.
Listen in to learn about the detrimental impact of self-sacrifice on fertility health and the importance of prioritizing self-care. You will also learn about the pressure of a ticking biological clock and the importance of setting healthy boundaries.
“When you’re at the beginning of an autoimmune issue, and you’re still dealing with a lot of emotional, mental, and energetic factors, working on the physical body is the easier task because it’s tangible and it’s not scary.”
- [01:45] Our guest shares her experiences of being pregnant twice, having a miscarriage, and failed attempts at IVF.
- [08:04] She talks about her autoimmune diseases and the impact of her stressful job on her health and fertility.
- [12:11] The detrimental impact of self-sacrifice on fertility health and the importance of prioritizing self-care.
- [15:36] The stress and anxiety caused by the pressure of adhering to timelines in IVF treatments and the need to set healthy boundaries.
- [22:17] The possible origins of being a high achiever – growing up in an uncertain household and the influence of family expectations.
- [26:11] She discusses the emotional difficulty of losing pets, her fear of loss, and how it relates to her infertility journey.
- [28:05] How to use different effective modalities such as therapy and EMDR to release emotions.
- [36:50] Choosing how you feel about life situations and the importance of having the tools to do so.
- [40:04] How energetics can affect health and fertility and the importance of addressing them.
Listen here: Navigating Infertility and Creating a Meaningful Life 🦩 Podcast Discovery Call
Let's Do This Together 💚
🌺 Book Your Discovery Call Today here: https://calendly.com/findingfertility/discoveryconsultation?month=2022-10
🦩Download your FREE 3 Things that can make all the difference in helping you get & stay pregnant here: https://www.findingfertility.co/free3stepguide
Connect with Monica over on
🎙 Subscribe on your favourite podcast platform:
Anything written or said about health and diet are my opinions, that I have formed over the years, through trial and error, study, reading, listening and observing. What worked for me, may not work for you. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or dietician and all medical advice should be gotten from a qualified professional. Product recommendations are based on what I used during my infertility journey or wish I had.