The Power of Emotional Release: Overcoming Fertility Struggles 🦩Podcast Discovery Call
Jan 12, 2024
“If you know how to take care of your cellular health, the age doesn’t really play a factor until you get much older in life.”
🦩 The importance of healing the root cause of fertility issues.
🦩 Slow down and start healing before moving forward.
🦩 How to heal and release stuck emotions.
🦩 Take care of your physical, emotional, and mental wellbeing.
Have you tried releasing emotions from traumatic events and forgiving your body? Your body still remembers the trauma, the loss, and the struggles, and it’s important to do the womb healing, forgiveness, and breathwork.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, we discuss the importance of healing and releasing the stuck energy of past trauma to increase chances of fertility success. Our guest shares her fertility struggles with unsuccessful IUIs and IVFs, her husband’s low sperm count, her endometriosis diagnosis, and her emotional frustrations.
Listen in to the importance of taking care of your cellular health and why age isn’t the biggest factor in fertility. You will also learn the importance of taking care of yourself to create a physically, emotionally, and mentally safe space for you and your baby.
“The people who want to continue this journey, we have to slow down and start that forgiveness and healing process before moving forward.”
- [02:53] Our guest shares her fertility struggles with unsuccessful IUIs and IVFs, her husband’s low sperm count, her endometriosis diagnosis, and her emotional frustrations.
- [14:37] The mistakes that the medical system and women make with fertility don’t cater to healing the root cause of the fertility issues.
- [18:54] Understanding that aging isn’t the biggest factor in fertility but living longer with inflammation and oxidative stress.
- [21:43] The importance of healing and releasing forgiveness to your body and understanding that infertility isn’t your fault.
- [30:53] The importance of being radically honest with your diet and releasing the stuck energy of past trauma.
- [35:17] How to let go of the judgment and look inwards to things unrelated to fertility to experience fertility success.
- [44:45] The importance of taking care of yourself to create a physically, emotionally, and mentally safe space for you and your baby.
- [51:57] Why you need to change what you’ve been doing to find success and understand that time is on your side.
Listen here: The Power of Emotional Release: Overcoming Fertility Struggles 🦩Podcast Discovery Call
Let's Do This Together 💚
🌺 Book Your Discovery Call Today here: https://calendly.com/findingfertility/discoveryconsultation?month=2022-10
🦩Download your FREE 3 Things that can make all the difference in helping you get & stay pregnant here: https://www.findingfertility.co/free3stepguide
Connect with Monica over on
🎙 Subscribe on your favourite podcast platform:
Anything written or said about health and diet are my opinions, that I have formed over the years, through trial and error, study, reading, listening and observing. What worked for me, may not work for you. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or dietician and all medical advice should be gotten from a qualified professional. Product recommendations are based on what I used during my infertility journey or wish I had.