The Truth About Fertility Treatments: An Honest & REAL Conversation about Taking Control of Your Fertility Health with Molly Nichols Part One
Jul 21, 2023
“Your IVF doctor is there to give you IVF, not to support you in increasing your fertility.”
🦩 Listen to your intuition and reclaim personal power.
🦩 The importance of having an individualized approach to fertility.
🦩 The damage and limitations of fertility treatments.
🦩 How to reconnect with the innate wisdom of your body.
🦩 The power dynamics between doctors and patients in the fertility space.
Do you realize your fertility journey isn't just physical but also deeply mental and spiritual? You also realize that you hold all the power to your fertility journey. It is not exclusively dependent on medical procedures.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, I speak with Molly Nichols, a fertility coach and mom of four specializing in educating women on uncovering and healing the deeper mental, emotional, and spiritual causes of infertility. Molly went through the process of IVF and later got pregnant naturally in her early forties.
Listen in to learn about the false sense of guarantee that treatments like IVF can provide and the importance of reclaiming your power. You will also learn the importance of addressing the mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of your fertility.
“The root of the problem is that women do not believe in the innate divine wisdom of their bodies.”
- [02:45] The importance of addressing the mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of your fertility.
- [05:40] The negative impact of doctors' authority and the pressure to follow a standardized approach to fertility treatments.
- [07:15] The importance of self-awareness, intuition, and individualized approaches to fertility, rather than relying solely on external guidance and treatments.
- [09:48] How to get radically honest with yourself and allow your inner strength to bring you the desired results.
- [13:13] The narrow focus of IVF treatment and failure to provide holistic fertility support.
- [16:39] The importance of women recognizing and respecting the power and potential of their bodies in fertility.
- [23:16] The significance of celebrating milestones such as getting a period naturally or having a positive pregnancy test after years of trying.
- [28:47] The power dynamics and disempowerment in the fertility industry, plus how you can take control of your own health and fertility journey.
Connect with Molly:
Listen here: The Truth About Fertility Treatments: An Honest & REAL Conversation about Taking Control of Your Fertility Health with Molly Nichols Part One
Let's Do This Together 💚
🌺 Book Your Discovery Call Today here: https://calendly.com/findingfertility/discoveryconsultation?month=2022-10
🦩Download your FREE 3 Things that can make all the difference in helping you get & stay pregnant here: https://www.findingfertility.co/free3stepguide
Connect with Monica over on
🎙 Subscribe on your favourite podcast platform:
Anything written or said about health and diet are my opinions, that I have formed over the years, through trial and error, study, reading, listening and observing. What worked for me, may not work for you. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or dietician and all medical advice should be gotten from a qualified professional. Product recommendations are based on what I used during my infertility journey or wish I had.