Why You Might Want to Stop TTC when Dealing with Fertility Issues, especially High NK Cells, Thyroid Issues & Re-occurring Miscarriages
Nov 24, 2023
“I truly believe that most pregnancies are written in the stars, meaning that when you get pregnant, there's little to nothing you can do to make or break the pregnancy.”
🦩 Addressing underlying health issues during pregnancy.
🦩 Risks of continuing to try to conceive without addressing health issues.
🦩 Taking time to improve the chances of a healthy pregnancy.
What if this month is the month you're actually putting yourself at risk of having another miscarriage? It is important to take time to focus on healing and address stress levels by working on your mindset and emotional well-being.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, I share a story of a client who became pregnant after a miscarriage with underlying health issues that could affect the pregnancy. I also explain the importance of taking a break of at least three months to focus on well-being and healing, which can improve your chances of a successful pregnancy.
Listen in to learn about the risk of continuing to try to conceive without addressing health issues, plus the importance of showing yourself grace and doing things you can control.
“Take some time and really focus on your well-being, your health, your healing phase, and your mental-emotional phase.”
- [03:32] Understand that there are no quick fixes during pregnancy, but holistic and functional approaches can help support your body's healing process.
- [10:07] The importance of showing yourself grace and doing things you can control to lower stress during the early pregnancy stages.
- [13:18] Understanding that there’s little you can do to make or break a pregnancy, for it is written in the stars.
- [15:28) The risk of continuing to try to conceive without addressing health issues, plus the importance of taking time to focus on healing.
- [16:45) The importance of taking a few months to focus on improving the chances of a healthy pregnancy.
Listen here: Why You Might Want to Stop TTC when Dealing with Fertility Issues, especially High NK Cells, Thyroid Issues & Re-occurring Miscarriages
Let's Do This Together 💚
🌺 Book Your Discovery Call Today here: https://calendly.com/findingfertility/discoveryconsultation?month=2022-10
🦩Download your FREE 3 Things that can make all the difference in helping you get & stay pregnant here: https://www.findingfertility.co/free3stepguide
Connect with Monica over on
🎙 Subscribe on your favourite podcast platform:
Anything written or said about health and diet are my opinions, that I have formed over the years, through trial and error, study, reading, listening and observing. What worked for me, may not work for you. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or dietician and all medical advice should be gotten from a qualified professional. Product recommendations are based on what I used during my infertility journey or wish I had.