Why Your Holistic Functional Fertility Practices Aren’t ”Working” During Fertility Treatment
Jan 05, 2024
“You have to slow down; you have to take a break from these medical treatments to give your body time to heal.”
🦩 The need to give your body time to heal.
🦩 How to balance holistic and medical treatments.
🦩 Setting up yourself and your kids for future health.
🦩 The decision to walk away.
Did you know that medical interventions, while often necessary, can leave your body yearning for a time to heal? Sometimes, the bravest step is to pause and allow your body to reset and regain strength.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, I discuss the importance of slowing down and giving your body time to heal from the impact of medical treatments. I also discuss the "fertility line" - a threshold of health you should aspire to cross, not just for your own sake but for the well-being of your future kids.
Listen in to learn the importance of being proud of your efforts and the possibility of different paths to parenthood.
“The story you need to start telling yourself is that your body needs time to heal mentally, emotionally, physically, and sometimes financially.”
- [02:49] The importance of giving your body time to heal from the impact of medical treatments, plus the need to slow down.
- [05:23] The challenge of balancing holistic practices and medical treatments, plus allowing your body to heal before resuming medical treatments.
- [08:05] The long-term impact of lifestyle and diet choices on your health and future children.
- [14:12] The importance of being proud of your efforts and the possibility of different paths to parenthood.
- [20:04] Understanding that you have time to heal your body mentally, emotionally, physically, and financially.
Listen here: Why Your Holistic Functional Fertility Practices Aren’t ”Working” During Fertility Treatment
Let's Do This Together 💚
🌺 Book Your Discovery Call Today here: https://calendly.com/findingfertility/discoveryconsultation?month=2022-10
🦩Download your FREE 3 Things that can make all the difference in helping you get & stay pregnant here: https://www.findingfertility.co/free3stepguide
Connect with Monica over on
🎙 Subscribe on your favourite podcast platform:
Anything written or said about health and diet are my opinions, that I have formed over the years, through trial and error, study, reading, listening and observing. What worked for me, may not work for you. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or dietician and all medical advice should be gotten from a qualified professional. Product recommendations are based on what I used during my infertility journey or wish I had.